does the System comprise of :
The compact modular design allows the “hafi”
Central Vacuum Cleaning System to be set up in almost
any room with a minimum of area blockage.
The system comprise of
a) Vacuum Generating Unit (Multistage Vacuum Exhauster)
b) Collecting Hopper (Filter-cum-Collection Chamber)
c) PVC Vacuum Line
d) Suction Inlet
e) Standard Accessories
a) Vacuum Generating Unit
Comprising of Multistage Exhauster of latest design,
coupled to a 10HP, 3Ph Motor and suitable star-delta
starter. The entire assembly is mounted on rigid
trolley for easy handling. The unit is connected
to the Filter-cum-Collection Hopper.
The construction is proven design, eliminating
the manual shaker mechanism design. The collection
chamber is of 200 Ltrs. capacity. The Filter chamber
is mounted inside the collection tank and the material
is collected in the bag.
c) PVC Vacuum Line :
The best quality PVC Pipes and Fittings are used
to enable simple, speedy assembly of Vacuum Line
network requiring no special tools or flanges. The
PVC Lines are laid in parallel rows running across
width of the room. Two or three such rows are connected
to a single collection hopper to form an independent
vacuum circuit. Each circuit has sufficient suitably
designed suction inlets.
d) Suction Inlets:
Designed to be kept in closed conditions and is
opened only at the time of cleaning operation. If
a particular inlet is to be used, the flap is raised
and the hose connection is inserted into the suction
inlet and arrested place by the ‘O’
ring Assembly. In this manner, you have a flexible
hose at your disposal for vacuum cleaning. Normally,
all the suction inlets remain closed. As and when
cleaning operation is to be carried out suction
inlet flap is to be opened and suction pipe is inserted
into the inlet. At a time you can use two suction
inlets for cleaning.
e) Standard Accessories
These are tools to enhance the utility
of the vacuum cleaning system. The standard accessories
1. PVC Flexible hose assembly, which permits you
to extend the vacuum line to any point that you
2. The extension pipe enhances reach and allows
to work in a comfortable posture.
3. The Rectangular Brush, which can be used for
removal of dust, fluff & granules from large
such as walls, floors etc.,
* 4. The Round Brush, which is used for cleaning
small and delicate parts.
* 5. The Flat Nozzle is useful to clean intricate
* 6. The Floor Cleaning Attachment is ideal for
* EXTRA ACCESSORIES AT EXTRA COST
1. Practically unlimited application in all Industries.
2. Increased productivity due to faster cleaning
and therefore, less machine downtime.
3. Strong Suction and High Suction Capacity.: Even
great quantity of voluminous fly and dust are sucked
up and collected in the central
container. Oily, sticky fly is also removed easily
from all the machine
parts and floors.
4. Reduced wear on production machines due to quick,
5. No blocking of aisles with bulky mobile vacuuming
devices, no accident risk from electric cables
on the floor.
6. Better conditions for workers because of reduced
dust content in room air. Whirling up health-endangering
dust particles with blasts of
compressed air are avoided.
7. Improved working conditions for cleaners.
8. The large filter/collecting drum with 200 Liters.
Capacity provides the advantage of long cleaning
intervals without time consuming
9. High vacuuming capacity at each plug-in connection.
Maximum suction capacity is always available at
every suction port. For cleaning,
the suction hose is simply inserted in the nearest
10. Even difficult, often unpleasant cleaning tasks
can be carried out simply, quickly and neatly.
11. Users can select from a variety of accessories
– hoses, floor- vacuuming attachments,
vacuum brushes, etc.
according to individual need.
Vacuum Cleaners ||
Automatic Wet & Dry Floor Cleaners ||
Oil Recycling Units |Dust
Extractors | |Scarifiers/
Heavy Duty Floor Scrubbers ||
Flux Recovery Unit |
Mist Extractors ||
Centralized Vacuum Cleaning Systems |